VOLTA season progress

Syr_Rys

Since the "On the way up" trophy requires to get lvl 7 in VOLTA and currently the exp bar is stuck at 0, I decided to create this topic for other "naive" people that hope the season progress will come back.

If someone will find out that its working, please share it here with us.

Cheers and lets be hopefull.

11 hours ago, k0edb said:

Theoritically the last season was the end. I think i read it somewhere when i was on the same position months ago waiting for the season to come back, back that day, ea fc 24 wasnt even released

Where did you hear that?

I am not overly optimistic, but before people had to wait for 2,5 months and surely have given up hope, so maybe we can expect a small miracle.

Edited by Syr_Rys

11 hours ago, Syr_Rys said:

Where did you hear that?

I am not overly optimistic, but before people had to wait for 2,5 months and surely have given up hope, so maybe we can expect a small miracle.

I dont remember mate, i got the platinum january 2023. We kept spamming on the ea general discussion but don't tske expectations... Ea is known for closing servers and fuck the customers

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't want to be the spoilsport, but I think you can save yourself this energy. In FIFA23, Volta and ProCLubs have already been dead for several months. FIFA 22 is even older and I think EA has finally declared FIFA dead with the loss of its license

11 minutes ago, vsvpl1501 said:

I don't want to be the spoilsport, but I think you can save yourself this energy. In FIFA23, Volta and ProCLubs have already been dead for several months. FIFA 22 is even older and I think EA has finally declared FIFA dead with the loss of its license

Yea i get what you're saying, as i said i don't have any hopes that it will get fixed. I'm just trying to do at least something. I'm fine with making a post there once a week, takes zero effort.

• Like 2