Lords of the fallen. Lingering moments bugged

I have done 6 playthroughs, I have followed a guide for all stigmas, I have finished all endings and all quests. Is this a know bug because I have done endings more than once to reclaim the stigma but nothing it’s the last trophy I need for the platinum. 

By my memory:

try revisiting all four lightreapers boss arenas, not limited to the location you beat it.

make sure you view the stigmas after those final bosses (one at Adyr shrine). I should say after all bosses to play safe. 

the two iron wayfarer's related to quest at Upper Ca need to be triggered in sequence

Check out this and see if any of these seem unfamiliar.

also if you go to the actual YouTube link there’s a link to each stigma.

I’d also like to point out my last one to find,from the YT video was #41, I must overlooked this one 20 times, had to look at this video to find it lol.

don’t know if that could be yours but I thought this one was kind of hidden.

• 5 weeks later...

It's not clear from your posts but are you doing every ending and every stigma with the same character? The Stigmas are character-specific, not account-wide, so you won't be able to do 3 different New Game playthroughs and get this trophy, you have to reach the ending with one character and then either enter NG+1 or restart NG+0 from a Vestige and continue with the same character. 

The Radiance Ending has a Stigma exclusive to it after viewing the credits, you have to resume your current playthrough and go to the Shrine Vestige to view that Stigma. The Umbral Ending also has exclusive Stigmas relating to the Iron Wayfarer. The Andreas of Ebb stigma for his Book of Lineage is finicky based on your Andreas side quest progress. 

If you truly hit every Stigma in that YouTube video someone else posted, all with the same character, it really must be a bug. I got the trophy by following that same video. 

Also, if you rest at a Vestige before receiving the Umbral Scourings for a Stigma, I don't think the game counts you as having viewed it. You have to wait around for the Umbral Scourings to pop on the screen

Edited by raithian25
Formatting clarity

I am on my 5th run on NG+1. Got all the different endings with the same character. Got the rings, spells, weapons and armor trophies which means I got all the bosses' weapons spells and rings hence collecting all the boss stigmas (including after defeating Adyr and Elianne).

The only stigmas I missed where the one where Byron is sitting on a bench with his wife and the one at the top of Pilgrim's Perch with the lady in the cage.

Some people report that they had to kill Elianne a second time (as I have her armor and weapon it means I got the stigma).

I am collecting all the stigmas in my current playthough even the ones I have seen many times.

Any suggestions?

That's a tough situation, it certainly sounds like you've done everything. 

The only thing I can think of is making sure you view the Stigma through in its entirety while running through and re-collecting each Stigma.  It's possible there's an early unmissable Stigma that you are 100% certain you soulflayed, but maybe you didn't stick around long enough for the Stigma to be counted as "viewed," and you've skipped it ever since because you definitely 100% soulflayed it.

There's a guy on Reddit who ended up doing 9 playthroughs on Steam in order to get this achievement: 

Just killed Elianne a second time. Got her stigma, no trophy...

Yes I have redone some stigmas staying a long moment to make sure it counted, no trophy...

I think I will do new quick NG+1 run going for the good ending. I will try to kill the Lightreaper on the first encournter.

Really tired of this grinding. The armor one was the worst...

Wish me Luck 😉

Edited by ViewtifulArt

Finally got it. It popped after the stigma post Adyr's fight in the Shrine. I got it in a previous playthrough but somehow it did not register. There was a patch last night. Not sure it had any effect but hey... finally done with the platinum. Fantastic game, annoying trophies buggy...

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Lingering Moments trophy is still broken. I recently completed 2 runs covering all 63 Umbral Stigmas present in the game. I was using a checklist from a very detailed guide showing the locations of all 63 stigmas. I'm 100% sure I saw all 63 stigmas on the same character, and I'm 100% sure I waited next to every stigma for the Umbral Scourings to show on the screen. I did all that, got every other trophy in the game... but I didn't unlock "Lingering Moments". F*ck this bugged mess of a game, I'm done.

On 4/30/2024 at 4:55 AM, ghost_spike said:

Lingering Moments trophy is still broken. I recently completed 2 runs covering all 63 Umbral Stigmas present in the game. I was using a checklist from a very detailed guide showing the locations of all 63 stigmas. I'm 100% sure I saw all 63 stigmas on the same character, and I'm 100% sure I waited next to every stigma for the Umbral Scourings to show on the screen. I did all that, got every other trophy in the game... but I didn't unlock "Lingering Moments". F*ck this bugged mess of a game, I'm done.

I did another 2 speed runs, and finally got the trophy. The stigma which bugged out for me was the last one I rechecked - the Umbral-exclusive stigma after Elianne. I'm 100% sure I saw that one, because it's the source of Elianne's remembrance, and I had her sword before starting those 2 speed runs. For some reason the game just didn't count this stigma for me the first time I saw it. Luckily it popped the trophy when I got there the second time.

• Like 1