Dark boy not popping

I’ve had a couple of runs that have gone through depths/necropolis without taking any damage and I’m wondering why it’s not popping. Does anyone know if there’s any issues with it relating to post rebirth stuff making it not pop. I just did an Apollyon run where I didn’t get hit but maybe since he is a post rebirth character he doesn’t count and maybe since it was dank depths it might not count either? On another run I did a while back specifically going for dark boy I used a passage rune of depths 2 and it didn’t pop. I’d love to know if anyone has any ideas.

19 hours ago, andrehunter said:

i didnt have a single issue with any trophy/in game achievement when i played last year, not sure if there was an update or something? maybe you unlocked it and didn't notice? 

I mean there’s a trophy for dark boy and I’m 100% certain I haven’t unlocked it yet. I didn’t have any issue with any of the other no damage stuff only the necro/depths one I have had issues with. I have done chest without damage and it didn’t pop but I’m not too bothered with that one yet.

9 hours ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

You might want to try to get the dark boy on a second save slot, i had to do this for a for a couple of the trophies.

I’ll need to get dark boy to get dead god so I’d need to get it on my first save slot if it isn’t I’d have to do everything else so far again and over 300 hrs in I’d really rather not.

11 hours ago, mda01 said:

I’ll need to get dark boy to get dead god so I’d need to get it on my first save slot if it isn’t I’d have to do everything else so far again and over 300 hrs in I’d really rather not.

I see you didnt start Lost. So you get it eventually with him even if you damaged in mantle. Anyway strange bug, because everything unlocks perfectly except 3 win strike with different characters, which is glitchy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update I finally got dark boy to pop and dead boy to pop which I was also having issues with on the same run ( completely busted eve run btw). Not sure what I did differently I’ve been through necro I’d say 10 times perfectly without dark boy popping and I’ve done the chest 3 times perfectly before without it popping. I think it might have something to do with having certain items voids the trophies somehow since I got them on the same run. Either way it’s just another couple of things ticked off on my way to dead god…I haven’t even unlocked tainted characters yet…kill me.