Crushed Difficulty tweaks

45 minutes ago, ghibransiregar said:

Does the tweaks works for crushed difficulty? I have the disc version 

It depends on which release you have, because the trilogy disc can be downgraded to 1.0 for the exploit but the standalone retail re-release has the latest patch baked into it so the exploit is impossible to do.

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It depends on which release you have, because the trilogy disc can be downgraded to 1.0 for the exploit but the standalone retail re-release has the latest patch baked into it so the exploit is impossible to do.

What exploit is this? I'm looking to get the trilogy myself and if there's an easy way to get the Brutal trophies then I'm all for it.

1 hour ago, CymroMatt said:

What exploit is this? I'm looking to get the trilogy myself and if there's an easy way to get the Brutal trophies then I'm all for it.

It lets you use Tweaks on Crushing difficulty but it was patched out early on so you have to downgrade your copy, before being able to use it. Do note though, Uncharted 1 & 3 work differently so downgrading isn't needed to use the exploit with them: 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It lets you use Tweaks on Crushing difficulty but it was patched out early on so you have to downgrade your copy, before being able to use it. Do note though, Uncharted 1 & 3 work differently so downgrading isn't needed to use the exploit with them: 

Sweet thanks for the info. I'm gonna bag myself a physical copy on eBay this very minute :D