Is there a fix for "Career Criminal" not popping?

caasuaI_

Last night I hit 100%, but the trophy did not pop, I tried rebooting etc still no pop. I'm now working thru an older save thats not far off in hopes this will pop the second time... does anyone have a actual fix for this awfulness 

Are you sure you've hit all requirements? 
There are reports about some stranger missions not registering as completed. Hopefully you have some back-up saves.
If everything is completed: try reloading an earlier save and try hitting the 100% again.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

All you can do is delete your saves and start over if it doesn't pop :(.

Yeah luckily i had a save with just stunt jumps to do lol, ima do them tonight and hope for the best lol

11 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Are you sure you've hit all requirements? 
There are reports about some stranger missions not registering as completed. Hopefully you have some back-up saves.
If everything is completed: try reloading an earlier save and try hitting the 100% again.

100% hit all the requirements, in game and tracking on social club. I have a save at 95.7% so I'm quite lucky - going to try again tonight 

6 hours ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

I looked at your account and saw it popped. Did reloading the earlier save work?

So I have a fix now, I had to use an older save, then I saved just before the last thing for 100% uploaded it to cloud as a precaution and then finally disconnected my ps5 from the Internet, loaded the game and then did the last stunt jump for the 100% and trophy popped, I just had to sync trophies.

19 hours ago, FelipeletBR said:

Did all the missions, side missions, miscellaneous and random events and still no trophy. Even got the red t-shirt that says 100% and nothing. Need to do it all over again ?

You can use an older save and use my above fix