Bugged trophies?

Looking for some feedback from other trophy hunters regarding glitched trophies. I don't want to complete mission arcs or trophy requirements before backing up my save if they a prone to glitch. Thanks for any feedback 

The Cuatro Colinas Arc DLC trophy has been unobtainable for nearly 2 years now but the devs don't care enough to fix it :(. The only way to get it, is to downgrade to a version prior to the one that broke it, then re-patch after it pops.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, Kispair said:

It seems that one of the trophies was earned last year by one but prior to that was 2022 by many. Does that mean downgrading is likely to not work? 

The guy who got the Cuatro Colinas Arc trophy last year was a complete fluke that no-one can explain or recreate - even the guy who got it, doesn't understand how or why it happened :(. To get the Cuatro Colinas Arc trophy now, you have to downgrade to v1.67 or lower.

On 1/24/2024 at 1:37 AM, HuntingFever said:

The only way to get it, is to downgrade to a version prior to the one that broke it, then re-patch after it pops.

How sure are you that v1.67 or lower will pop it? Has this been done on another site?

I completed all Cuatro Colinas mission arcs, but do you know if I'll need to do it again or if it should retroactively pop?

I've never downgraded before, but I'll give this a go once I've finished up with all my current shutdowns I want to do.

1 hour ago, Riiszk said:

How sure are you that v1.67 or lower will pop it? Has this been done on another site?

I completed all Cuatro Colinas mission arcs, but do you know if I'll need to do it again or if it should retroactively pop?

I've never downgraded before, but I'll give this a go once I've finished up with all my current shutdowns I want to do.

1.68 is the patch that royally F'ed up the game and broke most of the trophies for nearly a full year until the problem was mostly fixed so anything over 1.67 is to be avoided when going for this specific trophy. You can see the full journey of this trainwreck here: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

1.68 is the patch that royally F'ed up the game and broke most of the trophies for nearly a full year until the problem was mostly fixed so anything over 1.67 is to be avoided when going for this specific trophy. You can see the full journey of this trainwreck here: 

I've been reading everything and up to date on the situation, but I didn't realise that v1.67 would work for this. I haven't seen anyone confirm that it works. Unless you mean if there's any possible way, it'll be by downgrading.

I just thought someone by now would've done that already.

1 minute ago, Riiszk said:

I've been reading everything and up to date on the situation, but I didn't realise that v1.67 would work for this. I haven't seen anyone confirm that it works. Unless you mean if there's any possible way, it'll be by downgrading.

I just thought someone by now would've done that already.

I can't speak for why no-one else has tried downgrading but I imagine most players are so angry at not getting this trophy after spending heaven only knows how long on it, they lose the will to play any longer so give up and move on.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

no one with a grain of intelligence is going to touch this game or any game by this developer ever again if they're serious about 100%s.

I know they've turned my list of games into a train wreck (with one or two exceptions). They'd rather thrash their dead horse with more content that no one cares about. Game is old news, people have moved on... the devs just don't know it.

I recently learned that A Sample of Parque Fernandos Finest is also unachievable by the looks of it. You need to place the statues of all the diamond animals to complete the quest and the puma spot is bugged. They're 2 recent achievers and I've messaged both with no response from either