Just A Few Tips for 100%ing

TheBlaskar

On 2/17/2024 at 2:51 PM, Optinooby said:

You're the one playing mate so give it a go if ya want, havent got that myself so cant say.

Though from the weapons i have used, personally nothing beats the spammability (is that a word?) of the dual weapons in the way i used them. I dont even dodge most the time, just spam R2 for the whole fight.

Pretty sure that any other weapon/build, no matter how strong, the player will still need to dodge attacks and such.

The only other OP build i know is that 1.00 explosive grenade build, but it was patched.

Well I tested the Discus Chain and it works for me but yeah, it's a bit different from the Falchion and Sabre. I'm at chapter 8 of your guide for reference and I do more damage, but it's way slower (not as spammable haha). I never stagger a boss like you do in your videos and yes, I have to dodge but, in the end, I kill them pretty easy with that weapon.

Anyway, a couple "glitches" you may know but very useful:

• Unlimited stamina while running: Just keep pressing up on the dpad to change weapons and the bar will never go down.
  • Unlimited anima: Is the same idea of jumping to the water, but with an enemy. Just press quare to consume a souls right before you get hit. You'll get the souls but won't lose the item. Rinse and repeta. Every 4-5 hits go back to the carriage or vestal to heal and keep going.
  • Like 1

you can also do it in the area you first meet the robo dogs, aggro 2 of them and the 3 enemies close by. toss a grenade right in the middle. I'm not sure why but the enemies affected usually capped at 4 instead of getting all 5

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBlaskar said:

you can also do it in the area you first meet the robo dogs, aggro 2 of them and the 3 enemies close by. toss a grenade right in the middle. I'm not sure why but the enemies affected usually capped at 4 instead of getting all 5

Great find mate, where exactly is that, is there a vestige nearby?

Well, finally I got my platinum and 100% of the trophies. Thank you again @Optinooby for your fantastic guides.

BTW I found a very anoying glitch if you're in the menu (say inventory) and an enemy attacks you. The controller "freezes" and you can't back out the menu to fight, the only way is to hit PS and close the app...

Edited by breakXedge

On 2/22/2024 at 12:54 PM, Optinooby said:

Great find mate, where exactly is that, is there a vestige nearby?

Yessir, it's on the first map (after the first mini-boss) pretty early on in the game. You'll get to the vestige and you're supposed to go to the right, through the cemetery, and then you'll end up at a big bonfire in order to open a shortcut back to the vestige. At the vestige, take the path to the right and you'll see an enemy by some barn doors, another in a tree by a well, two robot dogs, and just past them is another enemy in a cemetery. I just aggro'd the lot, and used grenades to hit all at the same time

• 1 month later...

I personally chose to do it in two playthroughs. I did the royalist ending my first playthrough, alongside completing all side quests and civilian interactions. For my NG+ playthrough I did the incorruptible ending and skipped all side quests EXCEPT for the one given by Marat, the one regarding accusing a certain someone. I also mopped up my kill trophies in NG+ and didn't use the Oil Burette.