Bug | Epsilon Robes: "Out of Stock"

Has anyone come across this issue of when you're told to purchase the Epsilon Robes for $25,000 during Michael's Epsilon missions but can't because they're "out of stock"?

What I found odd is I could progress to the plane delivery mission straightaway, didn't even have to wait a few in-game hours or wear the outfit for 10 in-game days straight as many guides have mentioned.

But now I am at the point where I am required to wear the robes for the "Exercise the Truth" mission but still unable to buy them from the website as they're still "out of stock".

What I've tried/checked already...

• Loaded up an earlier save, before starting the Epsilon missions, behaved exactly the same, no change.
  • Checked wardrobe to see if I somehow already had the outfit, nope not listed whatsoever.
  • Donated $25,000 and attempt to purchase again, no dice. Out of stock.

What I need to try...

• Reinstall the game and test on the off chance it was some form of corruption.

• Replay missions on a PS4 to rule out backwards compatibility bug.

• Start a brand new game (last resort).

Searched online but haven't found anything remotely similar happening to other people and Cris Formage is the last special character I need to unlock.

If anyone has other ideas or experiences with this bug, sharing them is greatly appreciated.

It's been a while since I did the whole Epsilon sidemissions, but I believe you could only buy the robe if Marie has sent you an email instructing you to buy it. You may have to wait for a little while for the email. Then you go to the site and buy the robe for $25k and then wait 1-2 days in-game time to be delivered to your wardrobe. Now I unlocked Cris a long time ago, but I remember it being like this.

7 hours ago, wxvystony said:

It's been a while since I did the whole Epsilon sidemissions, but I believe you could only buy the robe if Marie has sent you an email instructing you to buy it. You may have to wait for a little while for the email. Then you go to the site and buy the robe for $25k and then wait 1-2 days in-game time to be delivered to your wardrobe. Now I unlocked Cris a long time ago, but I remember it being like this.

I got the email though after meeting her in the alleyway and went to the link attached but the site is behaving like I never received the email.

Attempting another run today on a fresh install with an older save file so will update this thread if anything changes just in case someone else experiences this issue.

If others start experiencing this and haven't already earned the trophy in the past for completing these side missions the plat would also be unobtainable on the PS4 version.

Edited by Null_Spectre

• 3 weeks later...