Going for the Elitist and Masterminds trophies, need advice.

Well, the title says it all actually. I already have 3 friends that are dedicated on doing this which I consider this the hardest part.

I'm looking the PSN Profiles guide for this and I feel it is a little outdated, it says that you can't do the Prep missions in a private session but I we started yesterday our first practice run and we could do it in the Invite Session for sure.

Some people say that you have to be a certain level to be able to carry more body armor but I could hold 10 since day one.

I wonder if there is a more updated version guide for these trophies and if you can drop a comment with some advice and tips, me and my friend would really appreciate that.

Thank you all in advance.

• Like 1

Body armor and minigun can certainly help but not necessary if you're not high enough level. Health items is much more important so just stock up on them and max it out every time inside your base.

What I find is more important for a successful run is the people you're playing with. Communication is everything and as long as one of you have rpgs with you then you can easily take down the juggernauts without having the minigun. Same for choppers.

I used the guide. Me and my teammates had no issues with any of the information.

I also wanna point out that make sure the same person is the host every time and make it a private session. Then make sure the host makes himself leader and invites everyone to the team. After that, go to the briefing room and just to be safe have everyone close by or inside the briefing room before starting any mission so the game registers everyone is involved properly without any issues.

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 1

The biggest tip I can probably give is snack boosting, if you change your settings to FPS you can run on your interaction menu, it’s not needed so if you don’t want to, jumping and rolling will be faster than walking.

Here are some ways to skip the snack animation:

• wearing certain mask
  • Aiming
  • Running
  • In cover
  • In a vehicle 
  • Jumping 
  • Rolling

Heres an example of what it looks like, keep an eye on the health bar. The downside of this is you won’t see any pop ups of deaths so it’s good to keep a constant eye on yourself map, if your teammate disappears, then they’re probably dead.

Though you can heal on the weapon wheel, it doesn’t allow for shooting or running, keep that it mind.

I plan to update the walkthrough as it’s something I’ve been meaning to do for a bit but I’ve been busy and I will get round to it by the end of February so if you find anything that needs updating, leave a note and I’ll add it in.

Edited by Lewis_Y123
  • Like 1