Create mode accessible?

mipdii

I know the servers are permanently closed, but wondering if that also has meant that the create mode (i.e. x mins in create mode, tutorial trophies) are also unobtainable?

I fired this game up yesterday and can only select story mode as an option in the pod.

The Create Mode is accessible offline but the only related trophies you can still get are 10 Minutes of Create, 1440 Minutes of Create and Teacher's Pet, all the others are impossible due to server closure. If 2 is anything like 1, you have to finish a chunk of Story Mode first, before you can do anything else in the game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

If 2 is anything like 1, you have to finish a chunk of Story Mode first, before you can do anything else in the game.

Ahh that could be why I finished story a long time ago but I’ve lost the save it seems on my current ps3, so am starting from scratch.

• 2 months later...

Late to the party I know. I've just got the plat having left it 12 years or so with only the 24 hours of create mode trophy left for it (I was only 8 hours short as well).

I'd since replaced the PS3 and for whatever reason forgot to cloud save so had to clean start the create mode trophy.

To confirm, yes - the trophies HuntingFever mentioned are still accessible and pop (yay) - and yes you must complete the first chapter to access create mode if you're starting fresh. If You can smash through these in about half an hour or less if you're just rushing and skipping as much as possible.

• Like 1