Trophy Guide Suggestion

Go to solution Solved by DaivRules,

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, so sorry if it seems like a broken record suggestion.

I'm wondering if the site has thought of a way to implement or duplicate trophy guides for games that are the same from NA,EU,JA, etc as well as PS4/PS5. I really like using the guides to see which portions I've filled out and completed for a game, though if the guide is for PS5 only and I have the game on PS4 it makes it difficult to track my progress on the guide.

• Solution
Just now, Styopsis said:

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, so sorry if it seems like a broken record suggestion.

I'm wondering if the site has thought of a way to implement or duplicate trophy guides for games that are the same from NA,EU,JA, etc as well as PS4/PS5. I really like using the guides to see which portions I've filled out and completed for a game, though if the guide is for PS5 only and I have the game on PS4 it makes it difficult to track my progress on the guide.

While you're waiting on Sly to implement that (counting on a few years now, I think), you can use PSNP+ to do just what you're looking for: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeanolt said:

@DaivRules does it work for games with some different trophies? Like for example, remastered version without online trophies, a few new ones, and the same list overall. 

I didn't know of that feature.

I haven't used it, but I was pretty sure I saw someone post about it and this is listed in the opening post:

Guide

• Added functionality to load progress from different trophy list that doesn't match the guide

A small sample of identical requests:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

@DaivRules does it work for games with some different trophies? Like for example, remastered versions without online trophies, a few new ones, but the same list in general.

I didn't know of that feature.

Yes.

You can either match by trophy name (default) or you can switch to simpler matching using trophy IDs. This for example allows to load German stack of Wolfenstein II in the trophy guide for world wide list.

• Like 2