How in the world did people get this plat in a day?

This sounds like an impossible task( yes I know of d2jsp and the likes to get twink gear early) nontheless lvling to 99 in a day or two is absolutely impossible mathematically even with a 7player boosting group that leaves boss exp for you while you grind terror zones. Sounds like there's some shennanigans going on with the leaderboards

• Like 1

Could be shenanigans. Or it could be the game has cross-platform save functionality via Battlenet.

Generally when you see a very fast completion, it is a good idea to review the individual trophy timestamps in the list, as you can usually deduce a lot of information from that alone. Most of the time it is pretty easy to tell whether the trophy timings are a result of foul play or if there is some kind of cross-save or autopopping involved.

I haven't played the game yet, so I have no idea what the truth of the matter is. But at least the fastest achiever does have the PS5 stack done prior to the fast PS4 completion, so that might explain something.

13 minutes ago, TIReckoningIT said:

This sounds like an impossible task( yes I know of d2jsp and the likes to get twink gear early) nontheless lvling to 99 in a day or two is absolutely impossible mathematically even with a 7player boosting group that leaves boss exp for you while you grind terror zones. Sounds like there's some shennanigans going on with the leaderboards

I haven't played this game myself but it has cross-save support. There's no autopop but you can re-trigger trophies by performing certain actions. If you look at these fast achievers, they have also have a plat on the other version of the game with A LOT more hours.

9 minutes ago, NeuralPotato said:

There's no autopop but you can re-trigger trophies by performing certain actions. If you look at these fast achievers, they have also have a plat on the other version of the game with A LOT more hours.

This is true for some trophies, but not for the trophy that actually makes this a long and hard plat (level 99). Once you reach level 99 on any platform, you can't unlock level 99 with that character on any other platform.

Edit: With that said, yes it's possible to get all trophies in under 24 hours. Just play to level 98.9 on another platform (e.g., PC) and then get your last level-up on the platform you want to earn trophies on. You can't get two plats for the effort of one though -- if someone has both the PS4 and PS5 plats, then they levelled to level 99 twice (or cheated).

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 3