[Now left] Leaving PS Plus Extra - February 20, 2024

PHIL_DADDY1

50 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Better get playing before it leaves PS Plus Extra.

I've started this game today...

I hope you like it! It was free on Plus more than 6 years ago. At that time a lot of people enjoyed it, called it a hidden gem. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:49 AM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Better get playing before it leaves PS Plus Extra.

I've started this game today...

I thought it was leaving on the 20th. That's what it says underneath the game tile on my console. Which one is the right date?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

I thought it was leaving on the 20th. That's what it says underneath the game tile on my console. Which one is the right date?

I'm really not sure - I've seen sources say 13th & others 20th. I'm aiming for the earliest date, so I'm not disappointed...

It says underneath the game tile on your console @RotatingCube? That's interesting - I didn't see anything like this. What console and screen?

40 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

It says underneath the game tile on your console @RotatingCube? That's interesting - I didn't see anything like this. What console and screen?

PS5. It's right directly below the game title. It says:

"Included with the Game Catalog in your Playstation Plus subscription.

Offer ends 2/20/2024 10:00 AM"

The same message appears on Thomas Was Alone and Lost Sphear, two of the games I have currently downloaded that are also set leave with Hue.

Edited by RotatingCube
Clean up. Extra text.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RotatingCube said:

PS5. It's right directly below the game title. It says:

"Included with the Game Catalog in your Playstation Plus subscription.

Offer ends 2/20/2024 10:00 AM"

The same message appears on Thomas Was Alone and Lost Sphear, two of the games I have currently downloaded that are also set leave with Hue.

I am playing this particular game on my Vita which doesn't have this facility. I will check out my PS5, then update the post title.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations. Just got done with the last of the Tokyo Factory games (Oninaki) so this game is up next. Doesn't sound like it's a hard game so hopefully 3-4 days left before the deadline is enough. Wouldn't want to face another Electronic Super Joy situation again.

• Like 1