Master of Iron First.... - Why is this trophy being extremely difficult??

DyrekRacc

I always wanted to platinum Tekken 7 but this trophy is the most problematic one and it's because Akuma is so OP and it keeps dodging and blocking all over again when I try to take him down. It's so annoying!!! Screw this trophy!!

Any tips for this?

Never attack first because he's scripted to read your inputs, instead wait until he does something stupid from far and he whiffs, so you can whiff punish him. Learning a Kazuya combo or two is useful but if you don't bother you can just punish him forward+X. If you block mid and high attacks, punish with square, square, triangle, if you block lows punish with while standing+circle circle.

• Like 1

I think you can lower the dificulty and play with the one that only uses simple imputs. Remember that he blocks you everytime, so you have to wait for him to make a mistake.

That, or use Kazuya and spam the triple spin move which is unblockable for the AI.

Edited by Jeanolt
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 2:29 AM, Jeanolt said:

I think you can lower the dificulty and play with the one that only uses simple imputs. Remember that he blocks you everytime, so you have to wait for him to make a mistake.

That, or use Kazuya and spam the triple spin move which is unblockable for the AI.

Constant sidesteps and attacking Akuma when he's doing projectiles also work. I don't think you can select the character while getting into Special Chapter, right? This plat is disappointing as it took me around 5h to get it while I wasn't familiar with this part of the series.

• Like 1