Banned for transfer and autopop?

I've been told you can transfer your online character from last gen to ps5 and i have a character on xbox one which i want to use, just wondering if i'll be banned if i do as a bunch of the trophies will autopop for online and im not sure if the site would ban me because i dont have them on ps4/ visible on this page anywhere.

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Cross-save and auto-pop are fine, provided the trophies/achievements in the originating version weren't obtained through hacks: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#2-leaderboard-rules

Good to know, i have went ahead and done it now, this popped the crew cut trophy for me (it was bugged) do i need to send a mod some sort of proof i didnt cheat when i played xbox?

1 hour ago, CanterB-100 said:

Good to know, i have went ahead and done it now, this popped the crew cut trophy for me (it was bugged) do i need to send a mod some sort of proof i didnt cheat when i played xbox?

No but I would keep some handy in case someone false flags you and you have to dispute the flag.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

No but I would keep some handy in case someone false flags you and you have to dispute the flag.

That is a great idea.

There was a dispute recently (a dispute which was most likely incorrect in not being lifted), and a lot of people don't realize that characters can be transferred from Xbox to PlayStation, as they always have been possible.

It would be a good idea to make a note of your Xbox name that way you can easily clear up a flag later on.

• Like 1