Ps3 version

hello good morning i wish to start this game i bought the realm reborn version and another version that released on ps3 with a dlc expansion my question is it's stiill possible to get the platinum playing the ps3 version? because i don't want to buy the game again on ps4 and the expansion version (i can't remember the name) is new sealed.

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

They ended PS3 support quite awhile ago, but at the time they were offering upgrades to the PS4 version. No idea if thats still the case.

thanks you i will need to buy the ps4 version :/

Yeah the PS3 version is obsolete, the only use is to place on a shelf for collection, I'm afraid you have to buy the PS4 version again, but you can play the free trial first before buying the game and the expansions.

On 2/9/2024 at 6:42 PM, Ninjise said:

Yeah the PS3 version is obsolete, the only use is to place on a shelf for collection, I'm afraid you have to buy the PS4 version again, but you can play the free trial first before buying the game and the expansions.

yeah thanks you for your advice :)

22 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Thats cool that you have an unopened copy though. Even though the PS3 version is dead I still plan to buy a copy just to have it

if you can search the copy i bought it comes with 2 expansions in one disc