Can't join friends group on PS5 Foamstars

IGUnique

Hey all, me and my friend wanna play Foamstars together but we are unable to join each other's group. When one of us tries to join the other (we of course tried it out both ways) we only get an error message saying "You are unable to join a group at this time". We both completed the Toturial and are lvl15+ each. 
This is the only game we have issues with joining each other. We have both opened up all the PlayStation settings like privacy, default multiplayer settings and we are both in the same matchmaking region.

We also can't find anyone else having this problem. Is anyone experiencing the same thing or might even have a solution? 

15 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Hey all, me and my friend wanna play Foamstars together but we are unable to join each other's group. When one of us tries to join the other (we of course tried it out both ways) we only get an error message saying "You are unable to join a group at this time". We both completed the Toturial and are lvl15+ each. 
This is the only game we have issues with joining each other. We have both opened up all the PlayStation settings like privacy, default multiplayer settings and we are both in the same matchmaking region.

We also can't find anyone else having this problem. Is anyone experiencing the same thing or might even have a solution? 

Neither do i can join my friend or vice versa.