VENOMGRAPHICS Trophy & Platinum Card .PSD Template

RHGSniperFox

Nice, I am downloading it right now, but how in fact does this work? Are my stats automatically linked to this trophy card or do I have to manually enter in everything? Thanks again!

P.S. I got it, but I cannot seem to open and utilize it! Can you give me tips?

Nice, I am downloading it right now, but how in fact does this work? Are my stats automatically linked to this trophy card or do I have to manually enter in everything? Thanks again!

P.S. I got it, but I cannot seem to open and utilize it! Can you give me tips?

It's a template - not an actual trophy card. It's a .PSD, so you need either Photoshop or GIMP with the plugin to open .PSDs to be able to open it.

There's no auto-tracking or anything like that - it's for people who want to make trophy/platinum cards of their own.

It's a template - not an actual trophy card. It's a .PSD, so you need either Photoshop or GIMP with the plugin to open .PSDs to be able to open it.

There's no auto-tracking or anything like that - it's for people who want to make trophy/platinum cards of their own.

Oh...that makes sense, thank you for explaining it to me :)

Photoshop n00b question. How do I edit the stuff :jaymon:

Open it up in Photoshop. To edit the Gradient Overlays for the Header" & "Background" layers, click on the little arrow on the right of the layer - should see something that reads "fx" right next to it.

Then, double click on the "Gradient Overlay" style. You should have a little window pop up. Click on the gradient in it, and another window should pop. You can edit the colors of it there. Repeat for the "Header" Layer.

For the text, just use the Text Tool ['T' on the keyboard]. Select the text you want to change, and go to town :P.

For the Trophy images - you'll have to find the ones you want [Like from this site, or something.] and add them yourself. Just save them, then open them up in Photoshop. Drag the image into the Trophy Card, and place it above the tile you want. Resize it a bit, the Clip it ['ALT' + Click between it, and the layer you want to clip it to.]. You'll need to remove the previous Trophies, as well.

Same method for the avatar - just place it between the 'Sheen' and 'Background' layers in the 'Avatar' group/folder.