Build tips

Shaakaa82

I just want to know which 4 daemons do you think are the best to have in party because of passives and the best 4 skills for then.

I have been using Aisha, Dia and Izana.

Which one do you think is the best? Día while manifested can kill every minor mob and for big ones I use Aisha.

Thanks.

Build 1: Gavod the Immortal

Spoiler

Main: Gavod

Shadestone on weapon:

Vile Penmy

Affinity Limit Break ++

Reaction Attack ++

anything you like or have that increases your Reaction Attack

Important Skills:

Gavod - Hero's Welcome, Reprisal, Retaliation, Glint, Ward, Stake, Deliverance, Anointed - increase your attack by defending yourself 6/7 times then push X and move towards your enemies continuously; you don't need to use any skill as if you use any you'll lower your attack and need to raise your shield to defend again

Party

Rigan - Warden, Snare, Ritual

Izana - Reverse, Enigma

Zaav - Fatality, Fantasy, Restrict

Build 2: Izana the Reaper

Spoiler

Main: Izana

Shadestone on weapon:

Awekening Chance ++/Soulstone Drop ++ for trophy farming purposes change them when you unlock the trophies related 

Kill ++

Skill Attack ++

Buff Duration ++

Also level up your weapon to max

Important Skills

Izana - Skill tree mastered

Active Skills:

1. Nemesis
  2. Force
  3. Reaper
  4. Shock

All AoE to farm 100 Awakenings easier(I unlocked the trophy at floor 70 in the last dungeon)

I used

Party:

Lucika (for farming Awakenings) - Eternal Boon, Diabolical Insight

Gavod mastered

Zephyr

Any party member you Mastered, ranked up is fine, Izana with Kill++ will kill anything anyway.

Edited by ryuzakix5
  • Like 1

Thanks for your answer. Im not very fond of that kind of the Gavod strategy, but I like Izana.

I have finished the game and the only trophies I still need are to beat Tsukumo and to complete 3 skill trees. For Tsukumo, I read that Dia is the best option for the 101 floors dungeon, so I think I will go with her. What I still dont know is if I should focus on power attack or kill chance.  Do you know if kill is considered a debuff? Because Treize has a partywide ability to increase the debuff chance while manifested, together with Kill++ and the weapon Assassin which can kill enemies sometimes could make Dia a kill machine, what do you think?

52 minutes ago, Shaakaa82 said:

Thanks for your answer. Im not very fond of that kind of the Gavod strategy, but I like Izana.

I have finished the game and the only trophies I still need are to beat Tsukumo and to complete 3 skill trees. For Tsukumo, I read that Dia is the best option for the 101 floors dungeon, so I think I will go with her. What I still dont know is if I should focus on power attack or kill chance.  Do you know if kill is considered a debuff? Because Treize has a partywide ability to increase the debuff chance while manifested, together with Kill++ and the weapon Assassin which can kill enemies sometimes could make Dia a kill machine, what do you think?

Kill is definetely not a debuff, you can build your party around any Daemon you like that has some good AoE attacks, on Easy difficulty you'll breeze through the Sanctum anyway, Dia is fine and moves faster than Izana so go ahead, you can search "All daemons' partywide effects" on reddit to see all party effect for each Daemon to make your own build, hope it helps :D 

44 minutes ago, ryuzakix5 said:

Kill is definetely not a debuff, you can build your party around any Daemon you like that has some good AoE attacks, on Easy difficulty you'll breeze through the Sanctum anyway, Dia is fine and moves faster than Izana so go ahead, you can search "All daemons' partywide effects" on reddit to see all party effect for each Daemon to make your own build, hope it helps :D 

Thanks, I will focus in more damage then, and dependng in how fast I advance through the dungeon, I will consider changing difficulty to easy, keeping in mind that I only have one week to finish it :)

I liked Dia, Izana, Zephyr for passives only (boost to max HP, boost to max HP after healing, and regen HP while moving is extremely helpful for bosses), and I would swap in the last slot trying various daemons. I used the same skills for Izana as Ryu, except I swapped out Shock for Trick. You can either attack with Trick in the middle of a group to knock them down, or in the case of bigger enemies or bosses that can easily stun you, attack the ground ahead of them with Trick to lay a trap that they run into.

Then Dia Ambush is your bread and butter along with Noble Dream for its charged long shot. Ambush is so great because the move in itself includes its own dodge, you hop backward several feet and drop your daemon, which then fires a powerful shotgun blast that hits multiple enemies. You are locked into place for almost no time at all and the blast is devastating to bosses as well. Then you can either charge up the Noble dream and lock on for more damage at close range, or just tap the button and fire at long range with the goal of piercing through as many of the softened enemies as you can in a line.

Then pick whatever skills you want for secondary options. Constellation locks you in place, but fires a powerful barrage of homing lasers that can lock onto one target, or auto-target an enemy offscreen. If you want to target one enemy at closer range, then you could swap that out for Supernova in which you jump into the air and fire at a locked on target at the ground. Great Miracle, Black and White, and Dusk are also kind of variants of each other they attack enemies on screen. Great Miracle seems to do the most damage per enemy, but Black and White targets more enemies on screen. Dusk and Great Miracle also lock you in place for the entire attack, but Black and White only locks you in place until the meteor shower starts.

Having Dia as a ranged option in your pocket is helpful for some of those annoying bosses like the one that shifts back and forth between 2 forms. One form has a combo melee attack that stuns that if he hits you once, he'll basically hit you with all of them.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:12 PM, Guardian_owl said:

I liked Dia, Izana, Zephyr for passives only (boost to max HP, boost to max HP after healing, and regen HP while moving is extremely helpful for bosses), and I would swap in the last slot trying various daemons. I used the same skills for Izana as Ryu, except I swapped out Shock for Trick. You can either attack with Trick in the middle of a group to knock them down, or in the case of bigger enemies or bosses that can easily stun you, attack the ground ahead of them with Trick to lay a trap that they run into.

Then Dia Ambush is your bread and butter along with Noble Dream for its charged long shot. Ambush is so great because the move in itself includes its own dodge, you hop backward several feet and drop your daemon, which then fires a powerful shotgun blast that hits multiple enemies. You are locked into place for almost no time at all and the blast is devastating to bosses as well. Then you can either charge up the Noble dream and lock on for more damage at close range, or just tap the button and fire at long range with the goal of piercing through as many of the softened enemies as you can in a line.

Then pick whatever skills you want for secondary options. Constellation locks you in place, but fires a powerful barrage of homing lasers that can lock onto one target, or auto-target an enemy offscreen. If you want to target one enemy at closer range, then you could swap that out for Supernova in which you jump into the air and fire at a locked on target at the ground. Great Miracle, Black and White, and Dusk are also kind of variants of each other they attack enemies on screen. Great Miracle seems to do the most damage per enemy, but Black and White targets more enemies on screen. Dusk and Great Miracle also lock you in place for the entire attack, but Black and White only locks you in place until the meteor shower starts.

Having Dia as a ranged option in your pocket is helpful for some of those annoying bosses like the one that shifts back and forth between 2 forms. One form has a combo melee attack that stuns that if he hits you once, he'll basically hit you with all of them.

Dia is awesome in final dungeon. Im currently at floor 80 so I think I will get the platinum today.

I use her pretty much as you do except I use Black and white instead of noble dream, because while manifested and locked, black and white is a boss killer.

For mobs, dusk and great miracle kill everything in my path and for larger ones, ambush or black and white locked so I can clear every floor in less than 5 minutes.