Progress (XP, Samples, Medals) don't count + Trophy Bug!

Evilzone-DE

Hey :)

I've played for 6h but after every second match I dont get the statistics screen back in the ship.

Only a grey screen and I only can press Circle Button.

But than I recognise that when this happens I get nothing from the match I've played!

No XP, no samples, no medals... Nothing. 

Has anyone else this problems?

Also most of the time the "quick game" failed and I only can be connect to other players 1 of 5 Times or so.

I also don't get the "Evacuate after the timer is 0" Trophy.

Have done this 4x but never got the Trophy. 

Hopefully we get a patch soon and also better Server performance. 

Amazing Gameplay and graphics but lose progress for over 2h is very frustrating. 

My statistics counts as it should btw.

What are your experiences with this issues?

1 hour ago, CaptHowdy_91 said:

I had that issue with the grey screen stopping progress with exp and samples too, but after a few more matches it would jump back up to what its supposed to be. Seems to take longer to register whenever the sever is being hit hard

That would be good!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have my progression as I should. :(

Same, last night completed operations on hard and i was looking forward to the medals, bunch of materials collected during those 3 long matches, but rcvd nothing 😄 started to play something else until they fix those servers. Game is great but those issues are not acceptable.

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 1

They are currently fixing it so it should be all good in the coming hours I think. About the trophy did you make sure the timer went to 0 before calling the ship to extract? You may try that out this way. If your at the point where you can't call in air strikes and supplies anymore it should work.

9 hours ago, Evilzone-DE said:

I also don't get the "Evacuate after the timer is 0" Trophy.

Have done this 4x but never got the Trophy. 

7 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

They are currently fixing it so it should be all good in the coming hours I think. About the trophy did you make sure the timer went to 0 before calling the ship to extract? You may try that out this way. If your at the point where you can't call in air strikes and supplies anymore it should work.

After the complete timer runs out the extract should be called automatically. That's how we got ours. Maybe related to the server issues if you've been doing it that way and still not getting it that way. Worked for us the first time. Good Luck.

1 hour ago, HeroKillerId said:

After the complete timer runs out the extract should be called automatically. That's how we got ours. Maybe related to the server issues if you've been doing it that way and still not getting it that way. Worked for us the first time. Good Luck.

Yep,

I tried it today again and it worked. :)

Unfortunately I didn't get my lost stuff from yesterday. 

I played 19 games, extract 18 but in the stats it only counts 10 successfully extractions.

And exactly the 8 times I had the grey screen and no XP problem.