Anyone Ever Find a Fix For the Game not continuing the main story?

crashban96

Alright I'm fucking furious. I have tried several times now to go through Ironman mode and everytime I complete ground control no quests pop up. All 3 factions are above level 5 and I have talked to them, restarted the save, uninstall/reinstall and everytime I complete ground control I get no new markers. This game is so trash. Sick of these games with game breaking bugs and nothin is done about it.

Here's the problem, I'm not even at that point. The game won't let me start The Signal, Beneath the Surface, or Double Cross. My last mission I have is Ground control and when it completes no new markers show up. I can't even get to the final missions because I can't even complete each faction's final mission.

1 minute ago, crashban96 said:

Here's the problem, I'm not even at that point. The game won't let me start The Signal, Beneath the Surface, or Double Cross. My last mission I have is Ground control and when it completes no new markers show up. I can't even get to the final missions because I can't even complete each faction's final mission.

In that case I haven't got a clue, the only mission glitch I know of is the one in the video :(.