Where has my save data gone?

willmill97

I'm outraged. I just finished Challenge Mode 2 days ago. I leave my PS3 off for 2 days, play it again, and my save data for this game has disappeared! Everything has reset to 0, like I haven't played the game before! What the fuck? Thankfully, I completed all the grinds, ( I only have NYM and NYMHC left for 100%) but that's not the point. Now I have to playthrough this game for the 5th time just so I can unlock NYM.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a fix? 

(P.S I am 100% certain I didn't delete my save data accidentally.)

Damn that sucks. Max Payne was a bitch with how many playthroughs it required for such a linear game. (especially with that shitty ending fight on the hardest difficulties). Can you see that save data in your ps3s hdd/cloud storage? If not, it's probably gone forever, sorry.

Damn that sucks. Max Payne was a bitch with how many playthroughs it required for such a linear game. (especially with that shitty ending fight on the hardest difficulties). Can you see that save data in your ps3s hdd/cloud storage? If not, it's probably gone forever, sorry.

What pisses me off the most, is that I was thinking of backing up my save just before I finished challenge mode, but then I forgot to, and now this happens :( But no, I've tried everything, so I guess I just have to do it again on easy :/