Am I missing something on mp?

41 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I finished all the legends story missions and was at lvl 10 I went back through on silver difficulty twice and I'm just passed level 11 is leveling really this slow?

It's been so long since I leveled up in GoT, but what I recall is the fastest way to level up is to replay story mission 1 (Severed Hearts) over and over and over (you get the idea) as you'll increase your Ki by gear after completing matches and you can complete Severed Hearts on average in 15 minutes, meaning you can play it four times in one hour. Bronze tier gear is maxed at 35 I believe. Once you get maxed gear at bronze tier, switch to silver and do Severed Hearts on silver until you get maxed gear and then switch to gold and do Severed Hearts again. It's the easiest way to level up. I don't remember how much XP is given for bronze, silver and gold story and survival matches, but you get 2,000 XP for completing raid chapters I and II and 1,000 XP for completing raid chapter III.

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

It's been so long since I leveled up in GoT, but what I recall is the fastest way to level up is to replay story mission 1 (Severed Hearts) over and over and over (you get the idea) as you'll increase your Ki by gear after completing matches and you can complete Severed Hearts on average in 15 minutes, meaning you can play it four times in one hour. Bronze tier gear is maxed at 35 I believe. Once you get maxed gear at bronze tier, switch to silver and do Severed Hearts on silver until you get maxed gear and then switch to gold and do Severed Hearts again. It's the easiest way to level up. I don't remember how much XP is given for bronze, silver and gold story and survival matches, but you get 2,000 XP for completing raid chapters I and II and 1,000 XP for completing raid chapter III.

I'll try that but I figured doing all 9 story missions on silver would get me more than a single level and some change but I'll keep doing the first story then it is probably the quickest

I just did every story level in bronze, then all in silver, then all in gold and I was good. You can just run gold or platinum survivals for levels, it’s way faster than story mode. Or maybe running raid chapter 3 would be faster, but you’ll need help with that

1 hour ago, BlazikieronUS2 said:

I just did every story level in bronze, then all in silver, then all in gold and I was good. You can just run gold or platinum survivals for levels, it’s way faster than story mode. Or maybe running raid chapter 3 would be faster, but you’ll need help with that

I don't have access to anything but bronze and silver story not sure about survival and the raids still shut till I get the minimum ki.  But I haven't got even 1 more level in the time since I started this topic it's like I'm getting very little xo I dunno if it's cause I'm using matchmaking and not solo or what

• 2 weeks later...

if you play any story mission on gold and do the extra tasks, you get much more XP than playing on silver or bronze. I played the first story mission over and over again, because it's the easiest and probably the fastest one, took me something about 5-10min 

On 2/29/2024 at 9:01 AM, nikitashotya said:

if you play any story mission on gold and do the extra tasks, you get much more XP than playing on silver or bronze. I played the first story mission over and over again, because it's the easiest and probably the fastest one, took me something about 5-10min 

Yeah once I got my first character to 20 and was able to do the gold stuff my second character sped through lol