Contagion Mode save when online?

Flukkii

Yes, but if you created Krafton account, save will automatically be uploaded to their cloud and will override your save as "freshest" on ur death. So if u download ps cloud save, it will be outdated compared to Krafton one 

So there is 2 options:

1. Don't create Krafton account.

2. If u have acc. Turn off your internet, at start of every chapter you get a checkpoint, close game, turn it on, upload save, turn off. If u die, close game, turn it on, download save, turn off.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a Krafton account. I can only play online cause for me it was a free PS+ Game. If i play offline I have to get online every 15 min cause of game licesing :(
I play 3 times contagion mode:

- At the start of every Chapter I closed the game and do a backup save on PS5

- I died in Capter 4 or 5. After death I close the game, downloaded the save und played from that save

The trophy doesnt pop for me and I really dont know why...

15 minutes ago, Flukkii said:

I dont have a Krafton account. I can only play online cause for me it was a free PS+ Game. If i play offline I have to get online every 15 min cause of game licesing :(
I play 3 times contagion mode:

- At the start of every Chapter I closed the game and do a backup save on PS5

- I died in Capter 4 or 5. After death I close the game, downloaded the save und played from that save

The trophy doesnt pop for me and I really dont know why...

Because when you die it goes to Krafton and when you load your save it gets "flagged" by krafton savedata. I didn't remember If I made an account or it just goes automatic.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:23 PM, breakXedge said:

Because when you die it goes to Krafton and when you load your save it gets "flagged" by krafton savedata. I didn't remember If I made an account or it just goes automatic.

So the only thing I can do is playing offline?

On 3/1/2024 at 11:23 AM, breakXedge said:

It’s automatic. I remember being so confused about this when I was about to start Contagion mode. The way it was explained to me is that Krafton ID and Krafton cloud saves are 2 entirely separate features.

Regardless of whether you create a Krafton ID or not, Contagion Mode is a unique game mode that automatically uses the Krafton cloud save feature. You will see a save called ‘Contagion Save’ in the load menu which is a feature exclusive to the Contagion DLC.

The most surefire way to make sure the trophy will pop without Krafton saves interfering is to simply play the game entirely offline (turn your network off on your console). At the start of every chapter checkpoint when the game saves, you can close the game, go back online for a second, upload to the cloud, then go back offline again and resume.

This post here has a very helpful list of exactly when all the chapter checkpoints are if you need a reference.

• Like 2