God of War Collection [PS Vita]

xKiDooMx

For Australia, the release date has been pushed back by a week. Sure I could go on PSN and purchase it, but I want a hard-copy.

Oh, I feel sorry for you and GoW fans from Australia. And I totally agree with you, I prefer having a hard-copy of a game that I enjoy. That's why even games that I got free from PS+ I always tried to get the hard copy of the games that I really enjoyed (Jak & Daxter Collection) and I tried to get them from eBay/amazon/etc, but from the actual developers sites, so I can feel that I am supporting them and somehow I show them my appreciation for they amazing creations.

store. They've copypasted that from ps3's collection page or something.

Maybe that's why...

Edited by xKiDooMx

I will pick it up next week. I don't have the GOW games; only GOW 1 that I downloaded as a PS+ member last year. I can understand that if people already have the GOW collection on PS3 they don't buy it again on the vita.

That's a way of Sony and Santa Monica to make quick money. The same thing is happening with the next gen consoles. Many games of the current gen consoles get a port to te next gen. Sorry, but I don't pay twice for the same game.