AC: VD - Online Shutdown Guide

I still have a lot to add, but I've gotten some of the more important stuff out of the way so that people can use this guide right now.

If you have any questions or feedback, I'll be happy to answer them and potentially incorporate any feedback I receive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GastNDorf said:

Man, starting this game was a mistake, I should have read better about world bosses and what not...

Maybe it was a mistake for you, but it's not too late to course-correct. You have time to get the online done, as well as make the platinum even easier by capitalizing the online features.

I'm sorry you feel that way -- but if you make this game a priority, you'll get it done. You also aren't alone. This is a co-op game.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2024 at 12:00 PM, CelestialRequiem said:

I still have a lot to add, but I've gotten some of the more important stuff out of the way so that people can use this guide right now.

If you have any questions or feedback, I'll be happy to answer them and potentially incorporate any feedback I receive.

Lookin goood so far. My only thought is players may not understand to cross reference the full game guide and this to know which map names give which boss. I mention this because an accidental PvP fight will say a different map name.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

Lookin goood so far. My only thought is players may not understand to cross reference the full game guide and this to know which map names give which boss. I mention this because an accidental PvP fight will say a different map name.

Noted. Will fix when I can.

;-;7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...