Almost lost all my trophies on this game,.

Tomoko Kuroki

I did data transfer from one ps3 to a new one, all my trophies were synced, even dark souls 2 ( had 38% ) then I played it today, after dying, it sais  i got a new trophy, then out of nowhere all my games were fine, but darksouls 2 had 1%.

I resynced and got my trophies back, but I was positive it was gonna sync the trophies to 1%.

Because thats what it did with my other games when I resynced from my old ps3

You can LOSE trophies? Like, the entire list will vanish?

There are games on my library I was only trying and it gets on my nerves every time I see that list.

If what you say is what I'm thinking about, I might be able to get an actual list of the stuff I currently have :D

you cant lose trophies. but for some silly reason, even though the servers synced your trophy (and it shows your progress), it made your trophy progress revert back to 1% because thats your progress while being on that current system. i hope i explained it well enough...

you cant lose trophies. but for some silly reason, even though the servers synced your trophy (and it shows your progress), it made your trophy progress revert back to 1% because thats your progress while being on that current system. i hope i explained it well enough...

I see what your saying, but yes you can lose trophies. For example :

After data transfering my old ps3 to my new one, I hadn't resynced with my old ps3, so my psn profile for witch and the hundred knight, was 30%, even though I had 100% on my old ps3 ( but I played offline so I didnt sync to server ) Then on my new ps3, when I synced with server, it synced the 30% from psnprofile.

If somehow my old ps3 woulda died for whatever reason, I would have never had the 100% on my account cus I hadnt synced.

But maybe after you sync, like you said, you cant lose trophies, I just find it weird and it scared me :o