For anyone who has the "Let's Dance" trophy

Beast_Mode255

I grabbed the Shotgun and all med packs in the room first, waited for the two bat guys to come into the closet. Jumped over them, ran into the main hall and gopped the stairs to the ground. Then just ran into the dance hall, put the music on and did my best to kill the Pistol enemies first, bat enemies can be avoided. 

It took me a solid 10+ attempts, it is very hard as you can just get melted so quickly. I also had to reset the music 3 times over as it ran out, you don't need to do it in 1 song play. I also had to run upstairs to grab shell with the Boss on my tail which wasn't fun lol. Good luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShadowSevenfold said:

I grabbed the Shotgun and all med packs in the room first, waited for the two bat guys to come into the closet. Jumped over them, ran into the main hall and gopped the stairs to the ground. Then just ran into the dance hall, put the music on and did my best to kill the Pistol enemies first, bat enemies can be avoided. 

It took me a solid 10+ attempts, it is very hard as you can just get melted so quickly. I also had to reset the music 3 times over as it ran out, you don't need to do it in 1 song play. I also had to run upstairs to grab shell with the Boss on my tail which wasn't fun lol. Good luck!

Oh see I thought you had to do it in one loop of the song haha okay so it's not gonna be too bad then! Is saving allowed? Cuz then it'll make it a breeze

..of course I just finished NG+ (which takes away all Medi packs so you get none for the final level) so now I feel like I can take on the world haha

Thanks for the reply btw!

On 2/17/2024 at 8:52 PM, Squarevii87 said:

I am at the end of chapter 10 the deck

Before unlocking the last door

They are 2 flamethrower there but can't reach the water

Damn tough trophy

Yeah it's a little tough, but just make sure you have LOT'S of medipacks and you should be able to do it 

• Like 1

This is good to know, i am having problems with one trophy not popping... And i am pretty sure that i am doing it right. 

On the start of Ice palace, you need to only touch the "trampollin" floors no more than 4 times, wich, you need to at least touch them 4 times to complete the segment.  and shoot the bells. I only touch them the 4 only times i needed, tried it countless times and simply won't pop... What am i doing wrong? 

6 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

This is good to know, i am having problems with one trophy not popping... And i am pretty sure that i am doing it right. 

On the start of Ice palace, you need to only touch the "trampollin" floors no more than 4 times, wich, you need to at least touch them 4 times to complete the segment.  and shoot the bells. I only touch them the 4 only times i needed, tried it countless times and simply won't pop... What am i doing wrong? 

It has nothing to do with the trampoline

You need to jump to the last trampoline 

Grab

Move to the right

Backward jump

Jump again at the same time shoot the bell

Then slide down,grab,move to the left,up backward jump and then jump to the left

Get up to the ladder and the trophy will pop

You need to slide no more than 4 times while trying to shoot the bell

Save before doing all this

It's about trial and error

Edited by Squarevii87
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

Like the other comment said you can use the Trampolines themselves as many times as you want, it's just the slopes that you can only use 4 times or less to ring all 4 bells

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Like the other comment said you can use the Trampolines themselves as many times as you want, it's just the slopes that you can only use 4 times or less to ring all 4 bells

Oooooohhhhkaaaay The description is really missleading... I have to try it again knowing that now. Thanks for the tips! 

On 2/17/2024 at 6:56 PM, Beast_Mode255 said:

How... Just how lol 

I keep dying from trying to lure them into the ballroom, you only get a few health packs 

You need to get down to turn the music on first before you kill your first enemy. You can turn the music back on if it ends so it doesn't have to be in 1 loop as this trophy would be ridiculous otherwise 😅

Edited by Shep_of_Coseley

• 1 month later...