Servers overloaded

Kickbillen

11 hours ago, Poindexter2291 said:

Stop defending this, and I'm not "lumping it in" with anything. The game doesn't f*cking work 50% of the time. Context does not matter, if I can't play the game it's B-R-O-K-E-N

10 hours ago, Poindexter2291 said:

Stop buying new games, eventually devs will realize they actually need to release a product that is ready to go out of the box, not after 15 patches and 3 months

Or just let people spend money on whatever they want. Is this an internet thing or something? I mean, try to approach somebody in real life telling them what to do with their money and tell me how it went 😄 If the product is not working for you, just get a refund and move on. It's that simple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Or just let people spend money on whatever they want. Is this an internet thing or something? I mean, try to approach somebody in real life telling them what to do with their money and tell me how it went 😄 If the product is not working for you, just get a refund and move on. It's that simple.

My original comment was quoting someone else who made a comment about not buying new games because they never work as intended on release

I'm not telling anyone what to do with their money but I always advise against buying games at release because 90% of them are not polished. Most people bitch about the current state of gaming and yet are still shelling out the money for all these new releases. If devs know they will get your money, they will not make any changes. I have the right to complain about a subpar product and inform others who are interested in the product. If someone told me the servers were fucked before I bought the game, I wouldn't have bought it (at least not for another couple months)

And the devs have not offered any refunds as far as I know, but they should. 

• Like 2