[Guide] Best way to reach Infamy XXV

I'll post this here since i didn't see any thread or guide about it (the only written guide here is useless). This can save you a lot of time if you want the 100% since Infamy can last much longer if you go by the traditional way.

First at all, i will mention that i found this steps in this link: https://www.trueachievements.com/a235450/becoming-monstrous-achievement

That's for Xbox One but i tried this on PS4 and worked fine. I had, however, to do some things to avoid crashes and get the glitch without problems. I reached lvl 100 in 2 hours or so, even you can keep that level since you can claim the Crime Spree rewards even after leveling up Infamy.

So the basic steps are:

1- Go to Crimenet ONLINE and start the Crime Spree.
2- Choose the heist with the highest points and hover over "Start the Heist" button (do not start it!).
3- Go to Playstation Settings and turn off Internet.
4- Wait one second and turn Internet on.
5- Wait until you are logged in PSN, and go back to the game.
6- You should see a sign telling you that you are disconnected, just press X and go to main menu.
7- Go to Crimenet OFFLINE and buy UKRAINIAN JOB on Normal.
8- You'll notice that the rewards are now Crime Spree points. Just start the heist and rush it (more details below).
9- Once you finished, press the touchpad and go to main menu. NOTE: remember to select any modifier if it asks you.
If you accidentally pressed X and started next heist, you can press touchpad and Suspend Crime Spree.
10- Repeat!

You need 23.336.413 XP to go from 0 to 100, that's about 500 Crime Spree points. The rewards from Crime Spree can be checked pressing R1 or L1 while choosing the next heist.

Once you got that XP, first level up Infamy, then claim the reward. With this, you'll be always lvl 100.

I tried this in many ways but the game crashed and even corrupted my save. Thankfully i do a backup everytime i'm going to play. Doing this with these steps, made it so the game do not crash anymore.

If you don't know how to rush Ukrainian Job:

Just equip C4 (or trip mines), run to the back rooms, blow up both safes (since you don't know where the tiara is), pickup the tiara and run to the van. The van will go if police arrives, so hurry up if the alarm goes off. Hacker perk can bring to you 2 pocket ECMs than can give you more time before the alarm goes off, and Yakuza perk gives you mov. speed if you have low health (this can be set up with the Frenzy skill). The time spent in every heist is about 30 seconds. Do not worry about the XP penalty (a red % number made for avoid monotony) since the reward is on Crime Spree.

Edited by El-Sublime-
  • Like 1

The method is correct, yes, but I’ll add a couple of things. 

I’d recommend if on ps5 (idk if you can do it on ps4 lol) to add the network settings to the hot bar, it just makes it smoother to reach than going to the settings.

I’d also just do the Jewellery store job, it’s just as easy and fast and I’ve had many times doing Ukrainian job where the tiara is in the other safe and then you’re rushing more than if you just do jewellery store.

Edited by BlazikieronUS
Spelling mistakes

This is the best way if you go solo. The absolute best way, however, would be to join a friend with a very high crime spree. When completing a mission, you'll get a XP bonus that is proportionate to said crime spree. If your friend is about 14,000+, completing a single mission with him will be enough to go from level 0 to level 100.

Several missions can be easily completed even at such high level, but the best one is Airport. The host should roll missions until he gets it, and then invite you. Then the mission can be done in 5-6 minutes using the following glitch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DOH-JIALA

Basically you can climb on the van and jump over the fence without cutting through it. This will prevent the assault from reaching the airport. Some basic enemies will still be present at the airport and can be a serious threat. However they can be lured away if the player staying at the van makes a lot of noise by shooting in the air. The player(s) who jumped the fence should then proceed to open the crates and destroy every weapon.

Complete mission, claim your infamy level then your crime spree reward, repeat. If done correctly you'll complete one infamy in about 10 minutes vs up to 2 hours with the other method (which I have also experimented for my first few levels).

Edited by JeManquedHygiene
  • Like 1