Trophy Thoughts?

Mr-Nobody-88-

24 minutes ago, Mr-Nobody-88- said:

To me looks like lots of miscellaneous trophies, with a few grindy ones. Collect 600 logs and unlock all parts, might take a while. Overall looks like a fun list. Anyone looking forward to this game? 

Sure, I'm very hyped for this game, man, this art style...
Speaking about the trophies - normal "completely this, do that" trophy list, hope none of them are missile, but 600 logs sure is a bit of grindy, especially knowing that inn demo there were arong 700, not including messages

This game is definitely going to be my 150th Platinum🙂

Edited by Smaxoy

I was initially put off when I heard how heavy on the survival elements it was, but I'm actually super hyped for it after watching some of the Steam Next Fest demo and seeing today's reviews.

Some of the trophies for playing a certain way across a minimum number of junctions might be a pain but otherwise it looks like a pretty fun list.

Also, 'Streets Ahead' has gotta be a Community reference right?!

5 hours ago, Caljb03 said:

When the game has an "/100" tracker a lot of the time it can mean 100%. so there might be way more than 100 miles, the trophy tracker will just be counting your percentage towards it.

Yeah, this was going to be my response as well but there are a few other trophies that are tracked and they aren't all /100 so in this case, it seems to be 100 miles. 

I still don't know why you wouldn't just say that in the description, but whatever. 

18 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Yeah, this was going to be my response as well but there are a few other trophies that are tracked and they aren't all /100 so in this case, it seems to be 100 miles. 

I still don't know why you wouldn't just say that in the description, but whatever. 

It does seem to be 100. I've driven 4 miles so far in the game and the trophy tracker is putting me at 4/100.

Seems like a very easy trophy in that case, you'll likely hit 100 miles before finishing the game.

2 hours ago, Caljb03 said:

It does seem to be 100. I've driven 4 miles so far in the game and the trophy tracker is putting me at 4/100.

Seems like a very easy trophy in that case, you'll likely hit 100 miles before finishing the game.

Definitely 100 miles, got it a minute ago, near the game end right now

1 hour ago, Smaxoy said:

Definitely 100 miles, got it a minute ago, near the game end right now

Good to know! I'm just hoping we're able to continue doing expeditions post-game so that we can clean up some of the more challenging trophies

12 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

So I seen there's game modifiers on the pc version are they in the ps5 version and do they disable trophies?

Some of them do. I think the only ones that disable trophies are the ones that prevent you from being damaged. There is a prompt that tells you if they do disable them though.

• Like 1

On my way to platinum with little master piece, anyone have any idea, how can u get "Running On Empty" trophy? 
Upd - it was easier, than I thought, simply star with less 1/3 of fuel (without any additional fuel tank on your car) and refuel from cars or canister again not more than 1/3 during the trip 

Edited by Smaxoy