Resource Farming in 2024?

20 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Is it still possible to farm large amounts of resources since this game was patched?

Yeah, my gf and I have been playing this and there's surprisingly a lot of high level people playing and helping people on Survival mode. Try to farm the story mode until you get everything 105, from there join platinum Survivals and get everything near 110 or work on a build, and then it's just a matter of replying missions and completing mastery challenges to get to 120. Granted, 120 ki is not that necessary but it definitely will make the raids easier.

• Like 1

My bad. I mean in Story mode (main game). Not Legends mode. I am already rank 150+ and I have every legendary piece of gear.

But I need a farming place/s in campaign for my platinum play-through. But thanks a bunch for responding. I guess I will try YouTube.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Yeah, my gf and I have been playing this and there's surprisingly a lot of high level people playing and helping people on Survival mode. Try to farm the story mode until you get everything 105, from there join platinum Survivals and get everything near 110 or work on a build, and then it's just a matter of replying missions and completing mastery challenges to get to 120. Granted, 120 ki is not that necessary but it definitely will make the raids easier.

Good to know cause I'll probably be needing a ton of help on gold survival and the raid lol

• Like 1