Application suspending in 15 minutes

Property_Damage

Im not sure when exactly it began, im assuming around the time when i got my ps5.  But when that was the case my ps5 became my primary console and i basically stopped playing ps4 and this wasnt an issue on my ps5.  But Lately i find myself playing more and more of my ps4 but every 20 minutes or so i will get a pop up notification in game saying that the application will be suspending in 15 minutes because it doesn’t recognize the licenses.  Luckily the games never actually close down or anything, its more of just an annoyance that pops up every 20 minutes or so, Restoring the licenses doesnt seem to solve this issue, has this happened to anyone else.  Is there a ‘fix’? Other than just turning off notifications.  Its just one of those weird things thats slowly starting to bother me when im gaming

U need to have your PS4 set as a primary console (account settings I think) so it doesn't have to check every 15 mins the licences for your games. PS5 uses different share settings so u can still have it activated for other users on your console. Source - have several PS4s and 2 PS5s.

2 minutes ago, Mardolina said:

U need to have your PS4 set as a primary console (account settings I think) so it doesn't have to check every 15 mins the licences for your games. PS5 uses different share settings so u can still have it activated for other users on your console. Source - have several PS4s and 2 PS5s.

You must be really rich if you have 2 PS5s.

• Haha 1

This has happened to me before. I’ve usually been able to rectify the issue by restoring licenses or simply restarting. 

I’ve just gotten to googling and I’m seeing a lot of the same complaints from people playing games through Plus subs and/or game sharing. Which all kind of sounds like a license issue.

Were you connected to your network when you originally restored your licences without success? If not, try restoring while connected to the internet.

The second thing you should try is making the console your primary as suggested by Mardolina. I’ve had to do that recently because I switched playing from PS5 to PS4.

Other suggestions I’ve seen online are to sign out and sign back in and check to see if your Plus subscription has lapsed or is about to. Good luck!