Speed Racer - not unlocking

VirtualNight

I feel like I have met the requirement plenty of time, yet no trophy.

Maybe I'm not fast enough? I don't understand a thing about boats, so does anyone have a build to do this trophy easily?

EDIT: i have followed a build which worked nicely enough. 2 platforms (rear and middle), add another hull on rear, 2 hulls on the side of the middle platform, 2 sails (I used bamboo, but the wood would have been better i guess)

Edited by VirtualNight

build a wooden raft with 3 wooden canoes and a silk sail and smash it, boat needs to be long ish, but not too wide and when you hit the third open room with all the big waves head slightly right and try to get as much air off that wave as u can hopefully when you land it'll be on the descent of a different wave, slingshotting you forward. 

there's a vid on youtube. 

but it would not surprise me if this game completely effed on you, as it did so many others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

build a wooden raft with 3 wooden canoes and a silk sail and smash it, boat needs to be long ish, but not too wide and when you hit the third open room with all the big waves head slightly right and try to get as much air off that wave as u can hopefully when you land it'll be on the descent of a different wave, slingshotting you forward. 

there's a vid on youtube. 

but it would not surprise me if this game completely effed on you, as it did so many others.

i didn't manage to find a video, but a reddit discussion helped me to find something that finally worked.

• Like 1