Best Time/Day to Play Last Stand?

12 minutes ago, Spider_Fletch said:

I tried the other day and there was almost no one playing. Is there a best time/day to play this game for the servers being busier to get the players to run Last Stand?
I'm UK time zone, but work shifts so can be on at most times of the day.

Have you tried to coordinate a Session at a day and time that will work for you, since we don’t allow boosting threads here?

It's not for boosting so much as playing the game mode normally. I was hoping people who have played the game more would know when the servers are busier with people who just play the game mode rather than specifically for boosting.

I was in a boosting group but it didn't last very long.

59 minutes ago, Spider_Fletch said:

Is there a best time/day to play this game for the servers being busier to get the players to run Last Stand?

For me it's always been between 5-10am (gmt+10) when I've found games. Weekends are obviously more reliable. In saying that though, half the time I still sit there for an hour before I find a full lobby and the game actually starts. I tend to find a mix of the same group of 20ish people who are willing to wait that long for a game (as it's their main game), but once they start to abandon the game, it'll definitely need to be boosted.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

For me it's always been between 5-10am (gmt+10) when I've found games. Weekends are obviously more reliable. In saying that though, half the time I still sit there for an hour before I find a full lobby and the game actually starts. I tend to find a mix of the same group of 20ish people who are willing to wait that long for a game (as it's their main game), but once they start to abandon the game, it'll definitely need to be boosted.

Thanks!

On 2/28/2024 at 5:44 PM, Riiszk said:

but once they start to abandon the game, it'll definitely need to be boosted.

I'm (hoping) that whenever Ubisoft announce the server shutdown the playercount will surge and getting the Last Stand wins will be a breeze.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in Australia but queued in American servers, I base it off San Fransisco time just the west coast. I start to queue around 3:30pm-4pm during the week, weekends tend to fill up most hours of the day.

Good luck though, if you don’t have a build at all just focus on the pve side and if another player comes you’re more than likely going to die. Boosting would have been a lot easier, but the sessions seem to be a joke so I just bit the bullet and solo queued or with a friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TheTrophyBaron said:

Any way you can change region in game solo or you need a VPN?

You need a vpn. I have a router and just installed the vpn onto that, that’ll cost a bit of money though. You can apparently connect to a vpn on your pc (if you have one) and plug an Ethernet from that to your console, but you need to change some settings on your pc or something. If you don’t want to go the router way maybe look into the pc thing.

• Like 1