No eligible saved data found error.

Any one else had the " No eligible saved data found. Double-check to see if any such saved data is present on your PlayStation 5 console.

I've got the data from the demo and PS5 version of Remake on my console but I keep getting this error. :( 

I haven't actually got that game yet but I have experienced similar with other games and the problem was because the save date from a demo was not compatible with save data from the full game (which is a bit daft really). I'm not sure if that's the reason for your issue but either way it looks like your only choice is to delete the demo save and try again (making a fresh save). Hopefully your Remake save should still work though.

I deleted the demo before installing the full game and the save was nowhere to be found. I did get the bonus for completing it tho. Was gonna do it from scratch anyways

EDIT: You get to skip the demo part when you

Spoiler

start traversing to the reactor

in the beginning.

Edited by Age_kon

I had a similar issue.

I searched for saved data from the main menu and it worked. I then hit New Game and the search there said there was no data. Any other searches just came up with no data too.

I deleted my FF7 Rebirth save data and redownloaded my Remake saves from the Cloud. Loaded up the game and just did the search after selecting New Game (not direct from the main menu) and it worked fine.

Edited by BusyFace13

Right problem solved and its a really stupid one!

Turns out the game will say it can find eligible saved data - once - so if you search again it will then say it cant. The saves were fine and i wasted a couple of hours fannying about