Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition

Hi,

I see that the complete edition seems to be released for US region at the moment. My question is if I purchase this (physical copy since I love to own such things) will the DLC work with the Australian region PSN Account?

To my knowledge, base game is region free and dlc is region locked, but what about if the base game and dlc, both on discs, is from US region? will this work in other regions? 

Appreciate any feedback and tips towards this, thanks.

3 minutes ago, retro_fluency said:

Hi,

I see that the complete edition seems to be released for US region at the moment. My question is if I purchase this (physical copy since I love to own such things) will the DLC work with the Australian region PSN Account?

To my knowledge, base game is region free and dlc is region locked, but what about if the base game and dlc, both on discs, is from US region? will this work in other regions? 

Appreciate any feedback and tips towards this, thanks.

There is only one Worldwide region for this games release, so any DLC should also work with it. 

• Like 1

It all depends on if the DLC is actually on the disc and not a code that has to be redeemed in the PS Store. If it's on the disc, you're good to go but if it's a code, you're out of luck, because then you will have to create a US account and redeem it in the US PS Store.

• Like 1