Fort Condor Stage 4 - NORMAL

I also completed all 8 fort condor stages today (4 regular and 4 on hard) and i feel like trebuchets are just the best just try to advance your troops after the midway line and as soon as you can put a trebuchet right after the midway line in the enemie territory, they should be safe from most of the aggro and slowly kill the bosses, some stages i completed with over 1 minute left and 1 even didi it with 2 minutes with pretty much nothing else but the trebuchets. i used barret and the priests to help with the healing, for the smaller enemies just play the advantage.

Use Tifa and Cloud and have the troop setup that gives you four trebuchets and four ballistae. Have your opening moves be placing a ballista on each opening and then follow up with two troops of the opposing types that the enemy deploying followed by a cleric. Keep deploying troops until you can summon Tifa or Cloud to break through the group of enemies. When they get close to the boss, then deploy the four trebuchets in front of the middle junk pile so they're in range of the boss and just use your remaining troops as distractions for the enemies and use your remaining ballista to knock down the smaller enemy towers. You can clear all 4 hard mode battles this way.

• Like 1