Broken Sword: Reforged - Collector's Edition

Hello all

I created a new topic as i was not able to find a existing one, so Revolution software run a Kickstarter campaign for a collector edition of Broken Sword: Reforged a remastered or remake? version of Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars the first game of the series that was released in 1996.

Now i personally i have don't have experience with the series but as a fan of old school point and click adventure games now will be the best time to play for the first time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/revolution-software/broken-sword-reforged-collectors-edition

Edited by ASMODAIOS344

I'm a big Broken Sword fan so will definitely pick this up when it comes out.  It looks like it'll include some nice extras as well. 

On the topic of Broken Sword, I'd like the 4th game to get a console release as well (even if digital only).  I think I'm correct in saying that it was only ever released on PC previously.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PondNewt said:

I'm a big Broken Sword fan so will definitely pick this up when it comes out.  It looks like it'll include some nice extras as well. 

On the topic of Broken Sword, I'd like the 4th game to get a console release as well (even if digital only).  I think I'm correct in saying that it was only ever released on PC previously.  

I checked and you right, Broken Sword 4 is only available for Windows. Now eventually after the remake of Broken Sword 1 is possible the other entries of the series will get the same treatment.

• Like 1