Best slowest game ever?

I started the game with a few friends, but let me you, if i was alone during my first games, it would have been a painful experience.

Running across a large field, hearing billets everywhere and hearing the terrible "ding" After 5 minutes of running... But this is what makes this game fantastic, you feel like you can die every second and you realise quickly that you won't be the hero. Be a good teammate, think as a group is what i quickly understand i had to do !

• Like 2

The first time I was wearing my headset , volume turned all the way up, I got headshotted and the ping of the Helmet literally made me jump out of my seat. 

I was like damn, this is intense lol.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, OoSk1lleDoO said:

I love hell let loose. But it wasn't always that way. When I first downloaded it I ran 5 miles into the middle and got shot instantly 3 times in a row. Proceeded to delete the game lol

Came back like 3 months later,  allowed myself to get immersed,  join squads, communicate with the team and oh buy was I hooked.

Great game overall with some good online play with buddies.

Best War simulator I've personally played. 

What are your thoughts ?

Cheers!

I can agree with you. Slow but tense, requiring headphones and attention.

As people started understanding the supplies/spawn system/communications, the game got way better for me too. 

That being said, it can still be toxic af if you fall into a bad team. 

• Like 2

Brilliant game that is let down by a few ridiculous trophies. Especially the recent “Clearing the board” trophy. I would recommend anyone who wants the 100% to get in a boosting group soon to get that shit done while there is still interest.

If you ignore the trophies though amazing game that actually requires communication, team work and commitment. Unlike most fps online games.

• Like 1

I’ve never played HLL or a tactical shooter like this, but I do like slower paced games and I think I’d really enjoy this one. I’ve watched a lot of videos that show this game can get pretty intense and create some epic movie-like moments you just don’t see in other games, and I recently watched Mode47’s review/platinum journey of the game which was fantastic and got me really interested.

In all honesty the only reason I haven’t picked it up and tried it yet is because it’s quite a long, grindy one and I’ve got so many games backlogged (including other long, grindy mp games). I hope to check this out eventually, although that “Clearing the Board” trophy that was recently added gives me pause as that one is sure to let loose hell.

• Like 1