Question About 'My Power Level is 530,000' Trophy

So, I'm starting again on the PS5. My current power level is 510,801. I assume it's carried over from the PS4. I am rank Demon.

When I self boosted my PS4 trophy, it was easy. But now I won't be able to match up with my Alt because of my high level.

Also, do I also need just to reach 530,000? Which means I only need just under 20,000 points? What do i do please?

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 5:26 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

So, I'm starting again on the PS5. My current power level is 510,801. I assume it's carried over from the PS4. I am rank Demon.

When I self boosted my PS4 trophy, it was easy. But now I won't be able to match up with my Alt because of my high level.

Also, do I also need just to reach 530,000? Which means I only need just under 20,000 points? What do i do please?

Hi, I was playing this tonight. A friend asked me if I'd boost this with him so after testing it on an alt just to make sure the combo trophies weren't horrific, I said yes. He already had 50,000BP and we couldn't match in the Russian server. So I started playing with my alt with both accounts at zero. 

Due to the annoying way PS4 PS+ licensing works, I have to keep switching the activation between the two PS4s: I got a small 22" TV recently but don't want to play on that on my main if I'm not boosting.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I boosted with my alt with my main using the small screen. When I switched over to boost with my friend on my big TV, the game started as if it was a brand new game. Once I copied over my save, everything worked as expected. So it seems nothing is saved on the server, it's all on your save file. Your case confirms this because your BP clearly isn't tied to your PSN account on the server.

It sucks that you are so close and yet so far away. Is it possible that you are using a copy of the save that wasn't your last before you got the Plat on PS4?

You could try backing up your save (if you still have a PS4 then back that up to a USB first) and then try deleting it off PS5, that way you can see if everything resets to zero or not.

From there, you can either start from scratch boosting with your alt or, once I get the trophy, we should be close enough in levels to boost so you can quickly get it (in fact I could backup my save to USB once I get to 510k so we are at exactly the same point). 

Actually, I'll just confirm I'm right on this tomorrow. I'll load my save from the PS4 connected to the small TV, that should have about 45k BP whereas I now have 150k after boosting on the other PS4. Sorry this post is disjointed but I'm typing and thinking on the fly and it's late. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey. Thanks for all of your help and info. I have now got all the online & vs trophies.

A friend on here messaged me and he also needed the same trophies. He was the same rank, so it all worked out.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I hope you also get the trophies you need.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Hey. Thanks for all of your help and info. I have now got all the online & vs trophies.

A friend on here messaged me and he also needed the same trophies. He was the same rank, so it all worked out.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I hope you also get the trophies you need.

That's excellent, great news!

I just tested it as I said I would. I wimped out on doing it with my main in case it caused a trigger in the servers so I deleted the save data for my alt and started the game and connected online.

It showed the unskippable cutscene you get when you first start the game but I didn't have to agree to all the Terms of Service and EULAs again. When I logged in online, my alt's character was there, and with all the correct stats. 

So I was completely wrong, the data is saved on your server profile. Why you lost BP is a mystery, very strange.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had 533000 on the ps4 and it transfered that and no trophies unfortunately. No idea why, But I've started hunting again. Do I need to lose to go below 530 and earn it gain?

Just now, Appappachai said:

I had 533000 on the ps4 and it transfered that and no trophies unfortunately. No idea why, But I've started hunting again. Do I need to lose to go below 530 and earn it gain?

Not that anyone plays ranked anyway

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 2:23 PM, Appappachai said:

Not that anyone plays ranked anyway

Hey. I had a similar problem. I was at the required BHP on PS4, but when I loaded it up on PS5, I was at around 513k BHP which is lower. 

But I did a few matches and the trophy popped. In your case, you are over the required level. Because you can't reduce your BHP unless you loose. So, yeah, what you said. Lose a few matches. Then win a few. That should work.

If you need a bit of help, my friend is also starting the game, so, I can help you too.

Edited by TheDarkKratos

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Hey. I had a similar problem. I was at the required BHP on PS4, but when I loaded it up on PS5, I was at around 513k BHP which is lower. 

But I did a few matches and the trophy popped. In your case, you are over the required level. Because you can't reduce your BHP unless you loose. So, yeah, what you said. Lose a few matches. Then win a few. That should work.

If you need a bit of help, my friend is also starting the game, so, I can help you too.

That's pretty much what happened. Lost a few, won one and boom trophy. If your friend starts up, I'd help with the arena trophies and maybe casual too. He will definiteyl need both of us to do the observe a match trophy.