Quick ps4/ps5 version question.

My girlfriends most the way done ps4 version. The ps4 is in the room with sick sleeping kid so she downloaded it on the os5 to continue for now. She accidentally downloaded ps5 version instead of ps4 version. It says she can continue her ps4 data on ps5 version but how will it affect trophies? Will it auto pop? How can she continue ps4 version on a ps5 version? Will the first half of her trophies be ps4 and second half be ps5? Little confused if she she just avoid it and download ps4 version to be safe.

On 3/8/2024 at 3:07 PM, Camokidd87 said:

My girlfriends most the way done ps4 version. The ps4 is in the room with sick sleeping kid so she downloaded it on the os5 to continue for now. She accidentally downloaded ps5 version instead of ps4 version. It says she can continue her ps4 data on ps5 version but how will it affect trophies? Will it auto pop? How can she continue ps4 version on a ps5 version? Will the first half of her trophies be ps4 and second half be ps5? Little confused if she she just avoid it and download ps4 version to be safe.

The game won't autopop, the requirements need to be re-done and then you need to accept the dreamlight duty again for it to trigger. She's fine to swap the saves over but if she wants the trophies it's only available on a fresh save because the duties are already finished. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to share some information. 

I first played the game on the Switch with my girlfriend. I have a gaming PC but I rarely use it. It was frustrating building and decorating in the game on the Switch so we got the game going on the PC. We used the cloud save feature to continue our game and to my surprise ALL the Steam achievements auto-popped for the ones we already turned in on the Switch.

Also I just recently got the game for XBOX and transferred the save that we’ve been using on PC and again all the achievements that we already accomplished and turned in auto-popped on XBOX too.

Thats unfortunate that the same doesn’t work for the PS4 and PS5 versions but the Steam and XBOX versions auto pop.