Knock Knock Trophy Bug (Not unlocking ) Fixed

Han_PL

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to ask did anyone had this kind of problem with this or any other trophy ?
I got info that Knock Knock
Knock down a criminal sliding into a room
got unlocked while playing in couch co-op but after checking trophies it shows as not unlocked. Tried checking in offline mode / localy stored trophies but it also shows that trophy is not unlocked/ Trophy sync/deleting save also did nothing.

If anyone encountered this kind of problem could they share solution ?
Thanks in advance :)

Woho !

If anyone else has this problem, the fix that worked for me was picking up the perk that allows you to slide for longer distances.

When I was near one of those tiny corridors with doors on each end sliding open through one and then a second while still sliding somehow triggered the trophy to finally unlock.

Edited by Han_PL
Bug fixed

Is it possible that the trophy only unlocked for the other player while playing in coop?

Another option is that the trophy will appear unlocked couple hours later. This bug only happens on PS5 I think:

Posted (edited)

@HusKy
I thought so too, but we were playing in a couch co-op with GF, and she was playing as a guest, and a notification that showed up about unlocking "Knock Knock" had my profile name in the notification.

Other ones that I unlocked during co-op had no problem with sync, and the ones that I unlocked during solo play also showed no problem.
I know that sometimes trophies can sync later and show as not unlocked, but in offline mode/trophies stored locally, they will show up date and hour of unlocking, but nothing on this trophy shows as never unlocked.

I tried doing the requirements for the trophy again + all the methods above, but no dice, nothing unlocks.

And if the problem with sync after a couple hours is only for PS5, then I think I can say bye bye to platinum since it "unlocked" about 8 hours ago and still nothing on PS4 Pro.

Edited by Han_PL

Hi, the only possible solution that I can come up with right now is for you to delete your acc from the system and add it again, then start the game and try get the trophy again (maybe even on a clean save). The only downside to this is you will lose your screenshots/videos library if you care about that. 

Edited by theomgkitteh

Posted (edited)

@theomgkitteh

Thanks for the tip, but still no dice.

Even after a complete wipe of the PS4 (since I only got 2 other games on HDD, redownloading was no problem), the trophy will still not unlock and show as locked in the trophy list.

I must say this is the first time I see something like this.

At least it happened while playing some small indie game and not a game like RDR2.

Woho !
Trophy finally unlocked.

Wrote the solution that worked for me in first post.

Edited by Han_PL