Bought for the steel book, but...

So I decided to use my gamestop points to snag the steel book for 80$ at my local gamestop.

Some of my mates are saying to not even bother playing the title.

Not 100% what all exactly is wrong with the game, but also haven't put much stock into ubisoft ever since there toy solders war chest title that was just a cash grab :[

Wanting to know

what is the man subtractor from this title?

Just now, Blackmist_FFXI said:

So I decided to use my gamestop points to snag the steel book for 80$ at my local gamestop.

Some of my mates are saying to not even bother playing the title.

Not 100% what all exactly is wrong with the game, but also haven't put much stock into ubisoft ever since there toy solders war chest title that was just a cash grab :[

Wanting to know

what is the man subtractor from this title?

It was made by goobersoft.

On 3/9/2024 at 11:03 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

That's a very compelling point lol

Maybe I'll return it after work "shrugs"

The steel book Is nice atleast

The game is a lot of fun if you give it a chance. I'm at just under 100 hours and still really enjoying myself.

The game isn't so much a pirate sim and focuses more on naval combat which I honestly prefer. Swordfights and boarding ships constantly would have been so tedious and I'm glad it was left out. The combat is a much faster pace as a result and you can just jump straight from one fight to the next.

You will have more fun in a group of 2 or 3 but it's still very enjoyable solo. You have already bought it so may as well try it out. I hope you like it!

• Like 1