They changed the tile. Im impressed.

CB7Tuner91

3 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

I reached out to Obsidian about changing the main PS5 tile to the cover art in their next update and they actually did. I will have to give them kudos for their customer service. They were very quick and kind to respond to the ticket I opened with them about this. 

Kudos! So they do listen. Really does look so much better! The platinum too, it now doesn't feel like a cheap afterthought.

I’m hoping the trophy tiles for the Tomb Raider remasters get updated next. It’s bugging me like crazy seeing the American logos and not the original designs the developers intended. Same with the in-game menus. Bit of a niche problem I know but when a product is relying heavily on nostalgia and authenticity to its source material, it does seem like a bit of an oversight. Obviously, they should only update them for players outside the Americas though, so everyone has the right design for their region. Feel free to reach out to them too. The more the merrier! 🫡

• 1 month later...

Gotta pull back some on the praise I previously gave Obsidian. They released Grounded with the rectangular PS4 main tile for the PS5 one. I reached out to them again and it was a completely different experience. The guy I spoke with acted like it was a PSNProfiles problem, and had no clue what I was talking about. He said he would forward it to the correct people, but I've still yet to see the tile fixed. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1