PSN account deleted, would like to have my psn profiles account deleted as well since I can't do it through the usual method anymore

As the tile indicates I would like my psn profiles account deleted as I won't be using it anymore, since my PSN account was deleted. Apparently there was a way to do it by inserting a code into the "about me" section of the account, but that is obviously not possible anymore since the account was already completely deleted.

The reason I want the profile deleted is because I have some OCD, not only related to trophies, it is also one of the reasons I stopped playing video games.

Thank you in advance.

18 minutes ago, Mrbluesky618 said:

As the tile indicates I would like my psn profiles account deleted as I won't be using it anymore, since my PSN account was deleted. Apparently there was a way to do it by inserting a code into the "about me" section of the account, but that is obviously not possible anymore since the account was already completely deleted.

The reason I want the profile deleted is because I have some OCD, not only related to trophies, it is also one of the reasons I stopped playing video games.

Thank you in advance.

Don’t you mean CDO? 🤔

Anyways here is the link:

https://psnprofiles.com/account/delete

Have you tried via the PSN app and it via the PlayStation website where you can update your “about me” info?

PSN log In

Edited by amurnin100

I meant Obsessive-compulsive disorder, I am not sure what CDO stands for.

As I said I can't use the method you linked, since my account is completely gone, I requested it to be taken down directly, so I can't login at all anymore.

Unfortunately none of the staff have the ability to fully remove a trophy profile from the site on demand (I'm pretty sure they don't, at least).

That being said, @BlindMango might be willing and able to make a request to Sly to remove your profile given the unique circumstances here. Can't say for sure, but I'd guess he's the one most likely able to do anything with your request. Good luck.

• Like 1