Alternatives for "Clearing The Board"

ARIXANDRE

Hey, everyone. 

I've been playing dozens of matches just for fun. I got the kill 20 enemies in one bombing run trophy legit, on March 12th 2024, and have observed team behavior and possible boosting options. 

Method: 2 players needed minimum. 

•Objective: Getting one player in the command seat for the trophy, obviously. Make sure the match has ~30-45 players in each team. Matches that start with ~25 will fill up by the end. 

The best way to get into a command chair, if its taken already, is to just let the previous match end and join the next. Players dont rush the command seat. If there is too much time on the current  match, look for another. 

With that out of the way:

•Have the second player join opposing team, in any role, to act as a real time radar. (Have both players search same preferences-region, cross-play-at the same time)

The recon plane just isn't reliable. So through chat and sending capture screen pics, advise your boosting "enemy" commander, where the cluster of enemies are.

Observations: 

- I'm sure many of you have observed how your own teams cluster up in the final 5 minutes. If players are too scattered, dont bother and try again in another session. 

-I advise the commander to play legit for most of the match, dropping supplies and taking requests from  random Squad leads. This keeps you from being voted kicked out of the match. In the final 5 minutes, you can get to a safe area and watch the map. 

- With all the cooldowns, you really only get 2 bombing runs. Use the first one at around 20-25 minutes at your leisure. Keep the final one for the trophy proper in the 2-3 minutes left mark. 

Much like the jeep trophy, it's not an easy one, requiring patience and luck, but I hope I could help. 

Good luck. 

Edited by ARIXANDRE
  • Like 2

Can you get 20 kills total with independent bombing runs? In your video you start with 7 and end with 23 kills, so that was not 20 kills in on bombing run as suggested by the trophy description.

EDIT: I've just noticed that you also got 4 team kills. So this is something interesting. You got exactly 16 enemy kills and 4 team kills. That suggests that teamkills counts towards the tophy!

Edited by solidsnake_cs

Are you sure the officer kills are counted as a separete counter? If IRC when you kill 1 officer you also get +1 in the infantry counter. You can also see in the video that he confirms the trophy pop right after the team kill counter goes from 5 to 6. I think we have to do some testing, we can't assume for sure that team kills dosen't count based only in the fact that more people would have the trophy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Are you sure the officer kills are counted as a separete counter? If IRC when you kill 1 officer you also get +1 in the infantry counter. You can also see in the video that he confirms the trophy pop right after the team kill counter goes from 5 to 6. I think we have to do some testing, we can't assume for sure that team kills dosen't count based only in the fact that more people would have the trophy.

You might be actually right... 🤔 23 kills, 3 deaths, KD 7.67

That's embarrassing to find out after 100 hours of play time. 😅

In that case he is really missing 4 kills but he got 4 team kills. The trophy description mentions "20 enemies" but maybe it's positively bugged....

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HusKy said:

@solidsnake_cs Team Kills definitely do not count otherwise there would have been way more non-boost earners already.

He starts with 7+1=8

LGuRxR9.png

and ends with 23+4 = 27

45o3L64.png

That's 19. Not sure where that 1 kill came from though.

I noticed that I didn't get a 20 killstreak but I guarantee this is when I got the trophy. You can see by my awkward reaction. 

There was a recent patch, but I dont think those would allow team kills, as I would've been kicked by the 5th or 6th. 

My only theory is that I.was playing a US East server, with a higher ping than normal(I'm in South America). Either hits (that funny noise) counted or the kill counter wasn't correct. 

Again, this was just a random match so, when I got it, I was genuinely shocked. As commander, I play with the map on all the time and checking the stats to confirm kills (works well if you are a normal soldier and wants to confirm you killed a soldier.)

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

@solidsnake_cs Team Kills definitely do not count otherwise there would have been way more non-boost earners already.

He starts with 7+1=8

LGuRxR9.png

and ends with 23+4 = 27

45o3L64.png

That's 19. Not sure where that 1 kill came from though.

Also, if enemies are downed but  haven't "let go", they are still alive and it won't count as a death until they do. Maybe some were downed by the splash damage, as fighting was intense in those final 6 minutes.

Again, all speculation on my end.  

For everyone attempting, keep at it. Get comfy with command and you will get it. Good luck. 

Edited by ARIXANDRE

2 hours ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Can you get 20 kills total with independent bombing runs?

No. It has to be one. In a skirmish match, with all the cooldowns, you'll get two chances but the first time you get it, enemies will still be pretty scattered. Use it before the 20 minute mark or don't use it at all until the final 5 minutes of the match.