World Intel combat challenges side goals required?

i think you dont need to trophy related. you should get all the chadley data points for just finishing it. side challenges give you just party exp which has no trophy. however higher party level unlocks more stuff on your weapons, so you might want to get that either way for those terrible combat sims.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I think so. You need the World intel points to develop materia.

37 minutes ago, EternalNanaki_XL said:

You need to finish all side challenges otherwise you can't develop all materia. 

I think you both missed the original question. Completing the optional objectives just gives bonus party exp. You still get the same amount of world Intel. 

21 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I think you both missed the original question. Completing the optional objectives just gives bonus party exp. You still get the same amount of world Intel. 

Maybe I never noticed, since I did them all at the same time. I guess it depends if you can get to level 9 party XP without doing them then. I think that is required to unlock the Level 3 Limit Breaks in the Folio, so they still may be required, or at the very least a few of them.

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Maybe I never noticed, since I did them all at the same time. I guess it depends if you can get to level 9 party XP without doing them then. I think that is required to unlock the Level 3 Limit Breaks in the Folio, so they still may be required, or at the very least a few of them.

You can get to 9 without them and you get limit breaks at party level 8 anyway. 

• Like 1