Did I screw up?

DeidaraSasori

When I first got killed by the snatcher and teleported to the prison I didn't get the lamp before the Darkbeast and didn't save Adella. Does this make any trophy missable? And is there a way I can get back there? When I teleport to the Darkbeast lamp I can't go back to the prison.

43 minutes ago, DeidaraSasori said:

When I first got killed by the snatcher and teleported to the prison I didn't get the lamp before the Darkbeast and didn't save Adella. Does this make any trophy missable? And is there a way I can get back there? When I teleport to the Darkbeast lamp I can't go back to the prison.

If you really want to know 

Spoiler

You have to go back there near the end game (main events). Even if you get the lamp, you will have to go back by another main path. The snatcher is kind of a side way to get there early and that lamp you missed soon will be unnavaiable anyway. If I'm not mistaken, you lost your chance to save Adella, she might be crazy - or dead, i don't remember - when you get back there. 

But as the last comment said, you have an extra umbilical cord in the game. you only need 3 of the 4 you can get. You will only miss some dialogues, an useless iten and some really minor plot events.