How accurate is the flashback mania trophy description?

I remember following a guild when I played the game last (over 9 years ago now), think it was PStrophies guide and I followed it but skipped after it had said I could and I didn't get the trophy.

So time has passed now, is this guide completely accurate? Has anyone started a new save from start to finish following this guild and the trophy popped?

If not I am gonna just watch all the cutscenes and spam X.

10 minutes ago, Stinkyremy said:

I remember following a guild when I played the game last (over 9 years ago now), think it was PStrophies guide and I followed it but skipped after it had said I could and I didn't get the trophy.

So time has passed now, is this guide completely accurate? Has anyone started a new save from start to finish following this guild and the trophy popped?

If not I am gonna just watch all the cutscenes and spam X.

I did this platinum a year or two back and followed the trophy guide here and did not have any issues. I don't think you can be too careful so spam when you're worried you might miss something, but I started from a fresh save and got this first try going for it. Good luck.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

I did this platinum a year or two back and followed the trophy guide here and did not have any issues. I don't think you can be too careful so spam when you're worried you might miss something, but I started from a fresh save and got this first try going for it. Good luck.

Thanks. As I said I followed the guide at the time but it clearly was not complete as I didn't get the trophy and I feel I must have missed ones by skipping them after the guide said it was fine to skip. There are tons of flashbacks and ones that don't even mean anything related to the trophy.

If you say you followed the guide and got it I will trust that this guide is complete, though I might just decide to spam X on the entire cutscenes anyway as I really don't want to watch the entire cutscenens ever again. its 8 hours of cutscenes!.

Gonna be going for MGS2, 4 and finally plat MGSV in april after dragons dogma 2.

This and MGS2 sniper VR missions are the only ones I am dreading.

Missing this flashback mania trophy means I would have to watch all the cutscenes again.

The other ones, for emblems weapons and ipod songs may be annoying but at least they are gameplay.

Edited by Stinkyremy
  • Like 1

You don't have to spam X during all cutscenes, I used the guide on this site too on my first playthrough and the trophy worked just fine.

If you don't already have the chicken emblem, you can try it during the emblem run because you need more than 35 hours anyway.

The guide here is pretty good, I check it every now and then when I plan my next playthrough, only three more to go (Big Boss included).